Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rebel devil



I did up this picture in Photoshop many moons ago (file date says April 2004), something I did to totally rip on a guy I'd known online for years and who was being kind of an asshole, in retaliation to me being an asshole, I believe; so it really was probably unwarranted, but being the turd that I was at the time, I could not resist.

It shows off my exceptional (read: inept) Shooping skillz, and I'm still pleased with how the pentagram serves as a launchpad for the (coin-operated) bike. Beautiful.

The dude's name is Devilotx, a Transformers-loving fat dude. We're friends now, and I don't think we'd ever stopped being friends, but we did kinda hate each other for a while.

He was all into Satanism and such (I believe he was an official at a church for a time), and was really into ICP, using images of theirs as message board avatars and signature pics, usually accompanied by crummy lyrics. I changed my username on the board and used this as my sig pic, with the following lyrics below which I'd written for the occasion:

I fucked her in the ear
with my Colt .45
watching her squirm
and hearing her scream before I pulled the trigger
Firing the bullet that symbolized all my hate and disgust
And contempt for the world she blindly so loved
For she loved the world and happiness and all things nice
but she left me...thinking me a monster
That was reason enough to kill
She sucked the schlong of another
The cold-hearted bitch...
I'd thought many a time of tearing out her heart
and feasting upon it over my unwieldy hog
my shining beauty...
the only thing that now matters in this world
My badass ride, forged from the steel of
the most evil Decepticon, Starscream
in the deepest fiery layers of hell itself
We ride through the night, dark alleys, neighborhoods, and grocery store aisles
slaying those that love God...our enemy
Beridding all those that cast me out, shunned
mocked, laughed with such scornful fear
for yes, they fear
they fear as they see me and my ride come at full force
I carrying the pipe that mashes their frail faces
Spinning their bodies out of control, to slump to the ground
dead.....and bleeding
I laugh at them...laughing at God
laughing that the heaven they desired did not exist
for all there is is Satan, the Devil, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Prince of Darkness
.....my fair friend
A rider for evil,
such is I;
and my loathsome fat body
shall never rest
till all self-described good are perished
My ex-wife was one to be put down...and I did just that
and I..........was satisfied...........


A masterpiece, is it not? Did I mention this was right after his wife had cheated on him? Yeah, that's fucking low, I know...

Anyway, I was going through old image files and decided to share this, to make an online archive of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment